“Cycling and partying on the beach!”
If you want to explore the city but also enjoy the Athenian coastline, our Athens Riviera Tour can be the ultimate cycling highlight. During this bike tour you will visit all the amazing must-see locations and attractions of the city together with some hidden places on your way to the famous Athenian Riviera.
Explore unseen urban areas with beautiful architecture before arriving to the seaside to enjoy the grandeur of the Mediterranean Sea. This tour could end at a private beach where you can enjoy the summer vibes of Athens.
- National Gardens
- Presidential Mansion
- Panathenaic Stadium
- Zappeion Exhibition Hall
- Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Hadrian’s Arch
- Acropolis Museum
- Ancient Cemetery of Kerameikos
- Petralona neighborhood
- Kallithea neighborhood
- Moschato neighborhood
- Greek National Opera House
- New National Library
- SNF Cultural Center
- Taekwondo Olympic Stadium
- Flisvos Marina
- Alimos Marina
- Kalamaki Beach
- Bolivar Beach Bar
Depending on specific local conditions, reasonable changes in the itinerary may be made, where deemed necessary, only by “Athens by bike”
1 tour leader for up to 12 persons | Bikes and helmets | Third party liability insurance | VAT 24% and all taxes
Days Offered: Daily, upon request
Starting time: Flexible
Duration: about 3.5 hours (one way tour), about 4.5 hours (round trip tour)
Distance: 17 km (one way tour), -28 km (round trip tour)
Languages: English- French- Italian- Spanish
Starting point: City center or Alimos beach
Ending point: City center or Alimos beach
- Entrance fees to Bolivar Beach (umbrella and sunbed included)
- Refreshment/coffee (fixed menu) at a seafront bar.
- One-way tour option
– You should know how to ride a bike on a public street
– This tour is for people that use to cycle longer distances.
– You can read here our terms and conditions.
– Check out our cancellation policy for group tours here